Wednesday, February 13, 2008

True Gay Stories

Yo! I've gotta friend who told me a funny story about gayz and some other stuff. To tell this story, I will not be using real names. So the charcters are: Rat, Paika, The GAY Emperor and of course me, The Sin Drag!

Well, this is the story.................13th February 2008. Today, I stayed back for my remedial. At a distance, I could see that The GAY Emperor was moving closer and closer to Paika and Rat! As Paika was movin' away from The GAY Emperor, The GAY Emperor himself was slowly movin' towards Paika. I think The GAY Emperor was tryin' to be gay as usual.............This is the direction they were both movin'-------------------->


This is the next story....................Today, my friend, Paika told me a story about him and The GAY Emperor. This is what Paika told yours truly," A! You know I can't forget this story and I have to keep repeatin' it. You know ah, The GAY Emperor touched me one day and I asked him why did he touch me and The GAY Emperor said 'we are friends what.' Then I said' ya you are my friend but not my boyfriend!' Walao leh! I will never forget this story.



Oh! And in case you did not find a clue in here, I'm in a boy school with 1 GAY Emperor, 30 GAYLORDS and 7 Gayrentices(Half gay.Gays + apprentice = Gayrentices)





STORY 2


Do you all still remember Paika and The GAY Emperor? Well, here's another story bout' em' and you can bet that it's a TRUE GAY STORY!


Today, Paika told me that 2 new people have joined the clan of gayz! The two people's names are also nicknamed. They are Bulldozer and Shorty. The GAY Emperor is creatin' a new breed of genetically altered super gayz. Paika's brother has been turned into a GAYRENTICE! Why must people act so gayish?! Is it too much too ask of a world with no GAYZ???????!!!!!!!!