Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Some stuff and GAY LORDZ!

Whaz up yo? This will be my first story ya hear?

Yo! You guys have ever heard of GAY LORDS roaming around in ya school? If you yourself are a gay then don't read this yo. I have one of those GAYZ in ma own class yo. Let me tell you sometin' bout' gays:they wanna touch boys even though they themselves are boys. My rockin' friend tried an experiment one day. This is the experiment you may wanna try on the people you think are gay(for the record,the word "gay" that I'm usin' does NOT mean happy.)


First, say this in front of the guy you think is gay "I need to go to the toilet," and make sure that he hears it or the experiment will fail. If the dude you are testing actually follows you to the toilet then you got yourself a GAY LORD!!!
(actually,a gay lord is a person who is real gay. A normal gay is just a gay)


Call the GAY control. The cure for a new disease is to stay away from girlish activities until you think its cured. Well,REMEMBER to never ever be a GAY!