Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Episode 3 : Day Before National Day

8th August 2008, Friday


It was half-day today and my school celebrated Singapore's National Day. At least I don't have to see the teachers I dislike........................

I won't be using nicknames anymore. So if any of you are on of my friends, don't kill me or anything if your name's in here.

My classmate, Roy, was supposed to bring the key to unlock the classroom. BUT as usual, he came in late and his excuse is that he was at the canteen 'eating'! Most crappy excuse I've ever heard. Reliable Darween could not find the key 'cause Roy took it with him. Wah lao! People these days ah so unreliable man!

The whole school had a banner-making competition. We (and when I say we I mean my classmates and I.) did a pretty good job with our banner. 6 Loyalty's banner looked worst among the three Primary 6 classes. 6 Respect's banner looked the best. The star on it was out of shape but the rest of it looked excellent. I was part of the Observance Ceremony with my friends Asyraf, Ryan and Brandon.

My older brother sulks everytime and when I say 'sulk' I mean being a wet blanket. My father took away his PSP. An after-food fight involving my brother is always entertaining. The computer didn't work and Dennis (my elder brother) kept saying "Work damn it! Work!" He actually whacked the computer. What a loser!