Friday, September 19, 2008

Episode 1 : The beginning

Today, I'm gonna use episodes to show you what's happening in my daily life. People such as parents are not advised to read this for fun! Okay. Here I go..........................

5th August 2008, Tuesday

ICAS today man! What the heck?! No one told us lah and when I say 'us' I mean my classmates and yours truly. The ICAS was seriously EASY English questions. English anyone can do! Hopper and BigShow didn't bring proper stuff so I had to lend them pencils. But I lent them seriously miniturized pencils to teach them a lesson! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Dictator saw several mistakes in BigShow's paper. He kept coming to me for a pencil. What a laugh for everyone who saw the scenario!

I went to the 159 SBS bus to return home. CandyAddict kept bugging me for the darn sweets. He even took my umbrellaand put my secong bag beside a girl to 'force' me to give him some sweets. What the hell was he thinking?! Darn you CandyAddict! That dude seriously needs councilling! I tell you, I'm gonna give him what he deserves tomorrow!

To entertain myself, I put pointed stuff around my brother ComHog. He got that nickname 'cause he the guy who 'hogs' the computer everyday. You hardly see him away from the computer except when there is school.So anyway, after placing each item around the proper places, ComHog eventually woke up and felt the stuff around him. Ah sweet revenge! It took him a while to find out that the stuff was surrounding him. Never mind 'bout that.

Virus-filled computer didn't work! Most of the time it's always like that! I gotta do somethin' more interesting and entertaining like disturbing ComHog.......................